Lemon Tea Cookies | 3-Ingredient Cookies
|3-Ingredient Lemon Tea Cookie Recipe
Tangy and Crisp 3 Ingredient Lemon Tea Cookies - These tea time biscuits make a yummy snack and are super easy to bake.
My love for baking makes me experiment a lot and my kitchen
now feels like a Science lab.
I was sipping a glass of icy lemon tea on a hot summer
afternoon and half an hour later these super yummy refreshing 3 ingredient
lemon tea flavoured cookies came right out of my oven.
These cookies are super cool [literally]. Bite into the
crunchy wheat cookie and feel the tangy lemon fill your mouth. Sounds lovely?
Bake away then.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Servings 15 cookies
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 cup Lemon ice tea powder
3/4 cup unsalted butter [soft]
- Pre heat the oven at 180 C for 10 minutes.
- Sift the whole wheat flour and lemon tea powder together.
- Mix in the butter and combine well to get a soft cookie dough.
- Shape the cookies and place on parchment lined cookie tray.
- Bake in the pre heated oven at 150 C for 12-15 minutes or until the edges start to turn darker.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack and store in an air tight jar once completely cooled.
- Oven temperature and time may vary. Look for the lower edges to start browning.
- I used the lipton lemon ice tea pack for these cookies. [Since this already has sugar, I dint add extra in the cookies]
- You may reduce the butter by a couple of tablespoons. Everyone at my home loves buttery cookies and so I add it a tad bit generously.
Posted originally on APRIL 7, 2016